Peru Tour Hotel Room Available

To: cp@twingles.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Peru Tour Hotel Room Available
From: SusanD@aol.com
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 20:43:44 EDT
I've an extra room at the Best Western Peru for the upcoming Tour for Friday
and Saturday nights.  I will be releasing this room by Wednesday June 28.

If you need a room (and I know there's a shortage) close to the event, this
is a King Suite priced at $81.90 per night (using a AAA discount).

If you want it, let me know via e-mail.  I'll call and put your name on it,
then it's your responsibility to guarantee with a credit card.

Susan Delzell
CPL 91