police driving ability

To: "Autox" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: police driving ability
From: "James Rogerson" <jwalter@ptra.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 16:27:35 -0500
Houston Region returns to the Houston Police Academy this Sunday.  This is the
site where two officers ran our course after the event in chase mode, bumper to
bumper and turned a time better than mid pack.  What was particular about this
"chase" was they did it IN REVERSE, GEAR not direction.

Not what I'd call low skilled and I can drive very well in reverse.  It's one
of the skills required for rail operations officials.  Try driving between a
railroad track and a ditch for two miles and get to a dead end, you guessed it
back up two miles.

James Rogerson
[FP #125] - Techless Racing
"Nails are glue, hypothetically speaking" - Lou Fertile
"Men that like golf are unhappy at home and incapable of having a meaningful
relationship with women" - Joseph Heller
The census records were used in 1941-2 to identify, abduct and imprison
innocent Japanese Americans. Be sure to fill out yours.  Trust them.