Pat's Cookies

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Pat's Cookies
From: Lloyd Loring <lloydl@skyenet.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2000 17:07:18 -0500
I was there. The cookies were the original, famous, tasty Pat's
cookies. Nancy Jacobs (also original, famous, and tasty) was given
the task of handing them out when Pat & Wayne Snyder left early with
a broken car. I prefer the "boy" cookies myself (it's a guy thing.)

Lloyd "my first time spectating at an  autocross" Loring