One last plea... OK, two

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: One last plea... OK, two
From: BobTunnell@aol.com
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 11:11:13 EDT
I'm still trying to line up two things for the Wendover Pro this weekend:

1) A ride for my Honda scooter from LA to Wendover.  I was kidding about the
"wheelchair" comparison, but serious about needing to get it to Wendover.
The ProParts gang has prior commitments and can't help this time.

2) A chance to co-drive an automatic in the event.  Something in ESP would be
great, but I'd consider anything.  (I'm not trying to "prove anything"  -- I
have a big-a## brace on my knee that doesn't allow me to drive a stick.)

Please reply via e-mail before Thursday noon, cell phone (303-898-9871) after
that.

Thanks -- Bob