Appearances

To: "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Appearances
From: "Paul Foster" <pfoster@gdi.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 11:40:30 -0400
<<<Now if only I can talk the SCAC into buying into the Best of Breed
approach...  Two classes with Miatas that look identical?  Two with
Celicas?  Neons?  CRX's?  Nonsense.  This is the Sports Car Club of
America.  Cater to the hot versions of the cars.  We don't have
separate listings for automatics...  Why do we have separate listings
for the version with the smaller motor, or the softer springs?>>>

I don't see how the looks of the vehicle have anything to do with it.
Do you want all BMW 3 series to have to run in AS because they look
like an M3? If you have two cars with disparate performance it is only
fair to at least consider them to be in separate classes.

I have an idea. Let's eliminate CM because they look like BM cars.

Paul Foster