Re: Miata with Coil-overs 450# fronts??

To: "Charles Brown" <brow@bright.net>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Miata with Coil-overs 450# fronts??
From: "William Schenker" <schenker@mediaone.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 00:06:42 -0700
Charles,

I just with those same numbers in Afco springs and converted Bilsteins and
coil-over kit from Shocktek on my '99 Miata - I'm very happy with them
('though I'm disappointed in not being to get the car low enough with this
set-up) and it does not seem too stiff, but I'm used to a stiffer ride than
many - I figure it's a sports car, so I'm willing to trade comfort for
performance - and so far I'm REALLY happy with the performance.

Bill Schenker
CalClub #36 csp
SDR #58 csp