RE: Used race tires (again)

To: "'Scott Meyers'" <solo2@uswest.net>,
Subject: RE: Used race tires (again)
From: "Linnhoff, Eric" <elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 09:59:43 -0500
If it was "Liberty", beware.

To myself and at least one other list member their owner/representative lied
for weeks about having and delivering tires. Cost me at least two events and
one Series eligibility.

Scott Meyers
===================================
I am that other person.  When the tires did finally (many weeks later)
arrive they came from Vilven (CUT) tire at 888-775-8646.  The next time I
needed tires I simply eliminated the middle man and got them straight from
Vilven, cheaper, in a week.

I think the used race tire guy is Tom Berget.  Dunno his # though.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
1998 Dodge Neon R/T
#69 DS    #13 TLS
eric10mm@qni.com

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who
approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but
downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are ruined."
-Patrick Henry