Hello - I'm new

To: "Auotx (E-mail)" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Hello - I'm new
From: David Ebel <david.ebel@visitalk.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 10:06:36 -0700
        My name is Dave Ebel, I am very new to autocross racing.  I took my
1975 Bricklin SV-1 to the phoenix SCCA
May 7th and had a great time.  Since then I have decided not to race the
Bricklin, and I have purchased a '95 Nissan 240SX SE (since my escort got
wrecked).  I choose this car, in part, because I thought it would be a
competitive car in its class.  It is also a beautiful car with plenty of leg
room for us 6'4 drivers.  I want to make all the performance mods I can make
to it that will allow me to stay in the stock class.  I am looking for any
insights, advice, or recommendations any of you might have about these cars
( I will take advantage of experience whenever possible! ).  I also love
talking about my Bricklin, and I might even bring that out to race again
soon.

I look forward to reading all your posts, and hopefully racing very soon.

Dave
My Bricklin - www.youknowyouwantme.com/Bricklin

David Joseph Ebel   PCN: 3333-2222-1111
david.ebel@visitalk.com
visitalk.com - Website Developer
Office: (602) 776-2026 | Cell: (602) 315-9585
Owner- Bricklin #841 <www.davidebel.com>