Re: SCCA article on IGN.com

To: <Mayhem83@isd.net>, <washburn@dwave.net>
Subject: Re: SCCA article on IGN.com
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2000 18:49:53 -0500
From: Mark Utecht <Mayhem83@isd.net>

>Pat and all,
>
>All three Omni shots are of our cars.  The first is me in our rally car,
second
>is Mary in her now deceased GLH Turbo and third is me at the second MAC
does BIR

>event.  The bad thing is that these were used without permission or photo
>credit.  Does anyone that is web literate have an opinion on whether this
is
>cool or not?

It is not only uncool, it is illegal.  Works of art are essentially born
copyrighted.

Well, back up.  They are shots of your cars.  Are they YOUR shots of your
cars?  You mean this guy lifted these photos from your web site?  A no-no!

1970 Lotus Europa, 1992 Saturn SL2, 1986 Chev Suburban
"If I can do it, it's not art"  - Red Green