Problems with a 240SX. Can you help?

To: "Auotx (E-mail)" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Problems with a 240SX. Can you help?
From: David Ebel <david.ebel@visitalk.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 09:41:09 -0700
        I'm having a little problem with my 240SX so I thought I would ask
the masters...   Hopefully you can come up with something clever :)

1995 240SX SE (Sunroof and Leather)
40,000 Miles
Concorde Gray (if that helps...)

        Symptoms:  When driving at normal street speeds:   When a minor or
large bump in the road is hit, the rear end of the car sways to the right
then left.  It is like a minor fish-tailing.  The car quickly regains
stability.  Another possibly related symptom is when I take a hard right or
left turn, the rear end of the car hops.  (For those of you who do not know,
the 240SX is rear wheel drive)

        It feels like a problem with the differential, or maybe something
loose in the rear.  I would heed any advice you could throw at me!
If you have any questions please email me personally (Since I get the digest
version).

Thanks!
Dave

David Joseph Ebel   PCN: 3333-2222-1111
david.ebel@visitalk.com
visitalk.com - Website Developer
Office: (602) 776-2026 | Cell: (602) 315-9585
Owner- Bricklin #841 <www.davidebel.com>