Re: Stock in Stock - another view

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Stock in Stock - another view
From: "Kent Rafferty" <gs96@sgi.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 08:54:40 -0400
Thanks, Andy, for hanging with us and voicing your
opinions.  It's helpful when you and GH share some of the
thought processes that go into SEB decision-making.
I disagree with you on one point however.  :-)  Allowing a
modification in Stock to balance the field is a very slippery
slope. I'm *not* suggesting that shocks should be stock since
they fall into that "replacement parts" category, but a sway bar
should be stock.   There are more than enough car models
and classes to have at least a few competitive marques in each
of the nine stock classes without using modifications to balance
the field.  All IMO.

Kent Rafferty