Re: Buying a win?? Great lead in....

To: <vreihen@hotmail.com>, <hottvr@aol.com>, <markdaddio@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: Buying a win?? Great lead in....
From: LiloACRguy@aol.com
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2000 09:26:34 EDT
Owning a DSP neon I find this part intersting.  You see, I was really annoyed
that I got moved to DSP.  No one runs there.  Item a, no SP car should be
slower than a stock counterpart.  Name one National SP champion slower than a
stock counterpart.  uh, huh.  It's pretty obvious that DSP is nearly a dead
class, and did not get the caliber of competition available in stock.

1.  Daddios results
2.  Check out the Wendover DSP results
3.  In my local regions (Socal) I can pull a Daddio like win - and it ain't
cuase of Dunlop D60 tires either

This lead nicely into how everyone can help out.  Does anyone know of a listing
(shown similar to the back of the rule book) that has all the plots and twists
with cars moving around in the SP classes?  I can't even figure out what kind
of cars I'm suuposed to run with.

If you know of a place to find such a list and let me know, I'd really
appreciate it.

DSP = Dead Street Prepared

"Arthur Emerson" <vreihen@hotmail.com> writes:

Just last month, he came out to the Ayer National Tour and
proved that you are 100% wrong.  He entered his showroom
stock Neon in DSP, where it was extremely under-prepared.  To
make matters worse, he ran the car aligned for Lime Rock
Park, not autocross.  According to your statement, his
un-sorted car should lose, right???  You had better take
a look at the results:

http://www.scca.org/amateur/nat_tour/2000/ayer/results.html

He "only" won DSP by 6.9 seconds, and would have won DS
by about 3.1 seconds.