Revolution Wheels

To: "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Revolution Wheels
From: Gail/Sid deLeon <deleon@sstar.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 18:46:30 -0500
We have been dealing directly with Revolution Wheels in
England and have received very good pricing and service. Our
last contact was approx. 3 years ago and apparently, in the
meantime, they have moved to another city in England. The
international number we used in the past was
011-44-1373-826332 but this number is no longer any good as
they have moved. Can anyone provide me with a current phone
number or the city in England they are currently operating
out of.

TIA,

Sid
BP 39

PS: If this does not work does anyone know of an
international directory on the internet where I can find the
name of a company if I do not know what city they are in.