Re: New Kumhos, WOOHOO!!

To: "Scott Anderson" <noleanimal@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: New Kumhos, WOOHOO!!
From: "Jon Beerman" <jbeerman@megsinet.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 09:24:51 -0400
I've ordered the Kumhos twice from my local tire discounter.  And both
times they purchased them from Tirerack.  (I'm not sure they are even
smart enough to check with the Kumho warehouse.  They certainly
weren't familiar with what the Heck a Kumho was.)  It seems like a
win-win situation for all involved.  They give me the same Tirerack
price, and I avoid the shipping cost.  I do end up paying sales tax,
but it is less than the shipping would be.  This way I can save a few
pennies, and still support the Tirerack.

Later,
JHB
#71 BSP