Milwaukee Hotels?

To: "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Milwaukee Hotels?
From: Steve Couture <stevecouture@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2000 06:41:58 -0700 (PDT)
Whoever it was that said autocrossers are the worlds best (worst?)
procrastinators hit the nail on the head.

I've been planning to go to the Milwaukee Cnediv event this weekend, but
put off making hotel reservations.  As it turns out, this is the main
weekend of the state fair, and there are literally *no* hotel rooms to be
had.

So here's my plea:  Does *anyone* have a room with an extra bed or
available floor space (I can to the sleeping bag thing) in Milwaukee this
weekend??

THANKS!

--
Steve Couture