RE: Driver To Nationals Y2K

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Driver To Nationals Y2K
From: "Karl Rickert" <alfakarl@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2000 14:40:35 GMT
>From: "Linnhoff, Eric" <elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org>

>Okay, now for the really important qualification questions.

>Which one is the most entertaining when drunk?  And are they a cheap
> >drunk?

I'd say I would be pretty darn hilarious if drunk, seeing that I don't drink
that often. Two beers and I'm liable to wear Mari's dress.

>Are either of them a CP driver?  (Hint: They'd be over qualified  for >the
>first criteria.)

Nope, not CP Driver :( I once loaned a oil cap to one though! Who'd a though
an Alfa part would fit a Corvair!

>How cute would they be in Mari C's checkerboard dress?

See above.

>And finally, can they carry a Karaoke tune?

Not a chance. And I hope nobody brings the video of JD Kemp and I singing
"One the cover of the Grassroots Rag" together!

>If not, can they at least act like a total fool while on stage?

Hell, Bring the video!

>Here's an idea to gain recognition for the winner.  Make them wear >some
>sort of funny orange cone hat all week, to all events, so folks >can
>identify them from a distance as the 2000 DTN winner.  Hell, I'd >pay for
>the hat.  The recipient should make every attempt to attend >every social
>event during the week or as long as they'll be there.

Heck, I already made the hat last year for our "Cone King". I do however own
a large checkered flag looking "where's waldo" hat!

>To truly be deserving of the DTN award they must be willing to be THE
>spectacle of the entire National's social scene, all in good fun of
> >course.

EVER SEEN MY CAR AND I ON COURSE! 'NUFF SAID!!!!

Karl Rickert
2000 DTN "Wanna-be"
Dixie Region Asst Regional Executive
Dixie Region Solo2 Chairman