Part for a Mikuni PHH-44

To: "autox@autox.team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Part for a Mikuni PHH-44
From: Jenaro Rodriguez <dicej@cnw.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2000 14:10:02 -0700
I'm hoping that somebody may know where I may find a part for a Mikuni
Carburator. It's a PHH-44 Sidedraft. I've already contacted the few race
shops that specialize in this carb (Rebello, Malvern Racing) with no
luck. They get their parts from Mikuni America (whom I've also
contacted) so that's not much help. The part I'm looking for is a pump
nozzle #90. Apparently it's the largest size it comes in but fairly
uncommon. Anyway the carb is going on a Mazda 12A rotary engine. If
anybody has any leads I will be most grateful. Thanks,

     Jay
  '83 RX7 CSP