Typos, was: And The Winner Is...

To: "Teamdotnet" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Typos, was: And The Winner Is...
From: "Matt Murray" <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2000 08:11:48 -0400
I can't believe it. I even reread it several times.
Make that "Year 2000 Driver To Nationals". I'm am such a dolt. :^Þ

> there is now a Year 200 Driver To Nationals.

Didn't REJ(O) win that honor in the year 200? It was just when he was
starting out. :^)

> All the candidates were well matched the DTN nominee requirements

Make that "were well matched to the DTN requirements. . ."

Where's my speech writer? It's too early to be doing this for someone on
vacation. :^)

Matt Murray (over one million posts sent)

Y2K DTN admin
https://secure.paypal.com/refer/pal=drivertonationals%40yahoo.com

27 Old Mill Road
Westport, CT  06880-6622