Re: Joplin

To: pethier@isd.net, british-cars@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: Joplin
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 11:44:40 EDT
In a message dated 8/11/2000 5:50:03 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
pethier@isd.net writes:

<<  Nothing.  Not a peep.  Are there no autocrossers or Britcar folks in this
 neck of the woods?  Are there any woods?

 Seriously, if Joplin is not a good place for car folk, I'm willing to
 reroute.  So where should I stop essentially between Dallas and Des Moines?

When I went to school in Rolla, MO, I seem to remember there was a Joplin
Sports Car Club.  Of course that was many moons (Dick Berger joke) ago...

CHD