Re: Solo III

To: jon e prevo <tcbracer@juno.com>
Subject: Re: Solo III
From: Chris Shepard <maverick@purplemtn.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 11:12:23 -0600
Yep, you're right.  Start my own.  I wanna race every Saturday
and every Sunday of every weekend all year 'round, rain, snow,
ice, whatever, and get at least ten runs every day.  Blowing smoke
at the SCCA ain't the way to go, is it?

I was in one of the local marque clubs (Vette), and you're
right that they're more interested in their cars than anything
else.  My interest is just learning how to drive, how to
improve my skills, so maybe Solo II isn't for me, but until I
start my own club, it's where I can get the most seat time.

I'll go away now and be quiet and just sit in the sun all day,
waiting for those precious seat-seconds.  ;)

Just out of curiosity, how many other FP cars do you have in Texas?

--
Chris Shepard
Bailey, Colorado