Tool brands and quality? Non-Autox related.

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Tool brands and quality? Non-Autox related.
From: "Jason S." <solo2crx@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 16:46:08 CDT
Do any of you use or have you used the Pittsburgh brand of tools sold in
many places including Harbor Freight?

I need some new hand tools. I know you get what you pay for and quality
tools really make a job easier but will I really notice the difference
between these tools and the likes of Craftsman, SK, Snap On, etc. Are the
higher priced tools that much better or more durable?

Please pass along some opinions as I need to replace some really cheap
inherited tools and beef up on my collection of quality tools.

Thanks,

Jason S.
87' Honda CRX 36DP - Fun at the track weekend car
94' Honda Del Sol Si - Fun in the sun weekend car
91' Pontiac Grand Am Le - Uninspiring commuter car