re: STS SportsCar Predictions

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: re: STS SportsCar Predictions
From: Karen Kraus <kiirenza@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 10:59:44 -0700
     Actually, I am still very positive about my SportsCar pick for STS
(Eric Kriemelmeyer -- sorry if I'm embarassing you Eric!). Eric's a
local guy, and so I've seen him run on wide open courses as well as
tight little postage stamps too. If you think the typical Nationals
start will hold back his -- or any well-driven Subaru -- I think you're
wrong. Even if there is a disadvantage there (and I'm not saying there
is), I think the *driver* on the rest of the course will still be the
biggest factor.
     Maybe with Mark in FS, I *will* run STS at Nats! :)

Karen Kraus
1996 Camaro Z28 1LE (FS34)
no, I'm *still* not buying a Subaru! :)
--

"You never get away, you only get someplace else."
     -- Lovka's Dilemma

"No matter what they're telling you, they're not telling you the whole
truth."
     -- Todd's Principle

"The best view of your soul is from beyond the edge, looking back."
     -- No Fear

http://www.erols.com/kiirenza/trisk