Re: (insert location) Shock Access for (insert car)

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: (insert location) Shock Access for (insert car)
From: "Otto Crosser" <ottocrosser@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 09:44:09 EDT
So can somebody please explain in great detail why these holes are such a
performance advantage?  Is it the 2 oz. of weight savings?  The structural
weakening of the car?  I'm sick of hearing about all these protests over
microscopic technicalities.  Hasn't anyone heard of sportsmanship these
days?

              Otto