Was Can't we all get along? (Team.net Alternative) Now The I list

To: "'autox@autox.team.net'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Was Can't we all get along? (Team.net Alternative) Now The I list
From: Alan Pozner <AlanP@identicard.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 10:56:39 -0400
Christopher Hammond wrote:
>>Are you sick of getting flame messages in your email box?  Sick of having
to sort through 100s of emails a >>week?
>>This is not a shot at Team.net, I find it useful sometimes, it is just
another means to get your fix.

This is not the first time a new list has been created with the idea of
filtering some of what the creator feels are less germaine topics. This is
analogous to the class proliferation we see in SOLO II. Everyone wants
things their way and so more classes/lists are created.

In both cases the intention is noble. Unfortunately the results are not. Now
I have to go to two lists for my info. Now their are fewer competitors in
each class and I have to study more rules and newbies are more confused.

This is just an observation and is not a slam of Christopher.

Regards,
Alan