Re: Windshield top banner thread again!

To: seamorob@hotmail.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Windshield top banner thread again!
From: Hottvr@aol.com
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 20:13:35 EDT
In a message dated 8/21/00 4:55:53 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
seamorob@hotmail.com writes:

<< So for nationals they will give us the tirerack.com banner for the top of
 our windshield right?
 My question is this:  What if I have stickers that have tb.tires.com or
 discounttiredirect.com on them?

 Rob Seamon
 #3 STS who got 2 tires from each company to help the economy :) >>

The Tirerack.com sticker is required on the windshield(If you have one). If
you have
someone elses logos on your car thats ok. You could have WWW.BigHooters.com
some place on the car and they can't say a thing. I saw several Production
based
car drivers complain at the National Tour in Peru about the size of the decal.
They were allowed to but it on the front of the hood and not the windshield.
Some of the guys were Yingers size and once the decal was applied to the
windshield  they couldn't see the course.You should have seen the F500 and
Shifter Kart guys trying to figure out what to do with the thing!!!!!! It was
funny!!!!!!!!

Mike B.