RE: Team Laughing Stock to the Nats

To: "'Karl Rickert'" <alfakarl@hotmail.com>, lollipop@ricochet.net,
Subject: RE: Team Laughing Stock to the Nats
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 09:16:03 -0700
Dear Agent #69 (Rickert),

Welcome to the North American Pylon Team.

Due to our severe staff shortage, we are asking you to cover the Driver To
Nationals angle for the pages of North American Pylon.

A check for a modest sum of money, courtesy of NAP, is on its way. This
should help cover some minor living expenses during your stay in Topeka,
such as a hamburger at the concession stand.

If you have any difficulty communicating with the natives, feel free to
consult with Agent #68 (Bultemeier).

Good luck, Agent #69, and don't forget, our deadline is September 24th.

Sincerely,
Katie Kelly
Ace Reporter
North American Pylon