Re: sorry, but ZO6 Vett again -anal

To: <LWOLFRACIN@aol.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: sorry, but ZO6 Vett again -anal
From: "Jon Beerman" <jbeerman@megsinet.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2000 08:55:06 -0400
-----Original Message-----
From: LWOLFRACIN@aol.com <LWOLFRACIN@aol.com>
To: rohns@doitnow.com <rohns@doitnow.com>; autox@autox.team.net
<autox@autox.team.net>
Date: Saturday, August 26, 2000 2:04 AM

>  I know that rules are rules but sometimes things just get out of
control
>and the fun goes away and that is why I haven't set foot at an
SCCA(or
>similar) event this season and chose to drag race my tow vehicle
instead, no
>thick rule book when bracket racing just safety things, .....

The rules are only too complex for those who are so pathetically anal
that they have no idea of what fun looks like.  Something tells me
that the guys who no longer see you at the SCCA events don't really
miss you.  Have fun drag racing that awesome tow vehicle.  Maybe you
can educate those straight line guys on the difference between a
minivan and a SUV.
See ya!

Later,
JHB