WAS -The Truth about email..... NOW The road to hell is paved wit

To: "'autox@autox.team.net'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: WAS -The Truth about email..... NOW The road to hell is paved wit
From: Alan Pozner <AlanP@identicard.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 10:13:15 -0400
Chris wrote (in part):

>>I am sorry if it came across that I think team.net is broken, I do not
think
that.  My view is that it is just inefficient...  no offense to anyone, as
commented I still read it every day.<<

Chris,

Not only is team.net inefficient, it's members are often outspoken beyond
the point of rudeness. There's name calling. Feelings are often hurt.
Reputations are sometimes shattered. False accusations and unreliable
information abound. In short, it's just like real life.

I believe your intentions in creating your list were noble and unselfish.
It's a shame that you were abused on team.net for them but that's life as
well.

Try not to take any of this too seriously. It's an amatuer sport. If some of
it is not fun then avoid it.

Regards,
Alan