Need Hotel Help

To: "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Need Hotel Help
From: "Jon Beerman" <jbeerman@megsinet.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2000 10:26:03 -0400
Hi Everyone,

I made a mistake, and only got my room at the Plaza reserved for
Monday thru Wednesday nights.  Now they are all booked for Thursday &
Friday.  Is there anyone out there staying at the Capitol Plaza who
was planning on staying the whole week, but needs to leave on Thursday
instead.  If so, I would be greatly indebted to you if you could let
know before shortening your reservation.  The people at the Plaza have
told me that they will call me if anything opens up, but I hate to
rely on that.

TIA,
JHB
#71 BSP