Autocross this!

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Autocross this!
From: Scott Kilborn <scottk@pcpartner.net>
Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2000 20:47:25 -0500
Just picked up a new project.  Was wondering about the possibility of
autocrossing it.  I assume I would need a rollbar - anyone have specs of
what tubing/placement/etc. to use?  It does have an automatic tranny,
but I suppose that could be replaced.  Anyone who has ever seen a
'homebuilt' like this please get ahold of me as I have very little info
about this car.  The car can be seen at:

http://www.geocities.com/mg_midget_66/racer.html

--
                          Scott Kilborn
                            Gilman, IA