Topeka plan changes, course setup (again, sorry)

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Topeka plan changes, course setup (again, sorry)
From: "K.C. Babb" <kcb4286@iasl.ca.boeing.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2000 07:32:59 -0700 (PDT)
Yikes, the first couple of people who responded to my request
for North course setup help are now (1) unavailable or (2)
uncertain.  So, to the guys I told that someone else beat
them to it, I now have to say "try again".  I need one or
maybe two, to help tear down the Sunday warmup course and
put up the Nationals course, about 1 hr's worth Sunday
early evening, and another hour or so to line it fairly
early Monday a.m. (assuming the warmup event doesn't
finish early, which it never does, and that the weather
may be iffy so we want to hold off on lines until Monday).

Sorry about this, I know people have plan changes and it
always has side effects.  Thanks in advance.  I am outta
here as of 3 p.m. Pacific time today, not to return 'til
after Nationals; will check home email once tonight
around 7 p.m., and that's it.  Home is:

73110.574@compuserve.com

Karen Babb

--