Re: Hoosier Tire support at Topeka?

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Hoosier Tire support at Topeka?
From: Randy Chase <randyc2@home.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2000 23:29:32 -0700
Thanks all that emailed me. I was getting worried. ;-)

I decided to keep driving and am now in Topeka..but the people here are
some strange clock schedule. I guess I should change my watch. Now to
check out what is open at 12:15am......and that serves food. :-)

I will mention again, I love my Valentine One detector. Saved me again
in the middle of Kansas.

Now to go and get a lapd^H^H^H hamburger....

Randy Chase (car made it! Windshield did not crack any further, clutch
is still slipping, but shifting was minimal, no overheating, nothing
exiting happened on the trip, which is a good thing. Oh, I did learn one
thing. DO NOT try to empty the bottle you use as a "trucker's friend"
out your car's window at 90mph!  Just kidding... I would not empty the
bottle.)