RE: Re: Pro finale results are up! now: ESP

To: "'jon e prevo'" <tcbracer@juno.com>
Subject: RE: Re: Pro finale results are up! now: ESP
From: Jeff Winchell <jwinchell@Giftspot.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 18:28:22 -0700
>Madarash and Ames will both kill Tunnell...if you haven't noticed, Pro
>and Solo 2 are 2 VERY different sports.

Since Eguina was neck and neck with Madaresh and Ames (and beat Ames), and
Steve has been thoroughly trounced by Bob Tunnell every time this year (Pros
AND Solo 2), I disagree. But we'll just have to see what happens this week.

>If there is any whining on T.N, it will be from backmarker wussies who
would have finished deep in the
>field anyway.

I don't think Sam Strano, Marcus Meredith, Steve Eguina or Dave Shotz have
whined about this topic, but then everyone has a different opinion. But I do
think people agree those talents DO NOT finish deep in any reasonably
competitive field.