Re: Un- Un - official Nats class leader pax

To: volpp@netdoor.com
Subject: Re: Un- Un - official Nats class leader pax
From: Markdaddio@aol.com
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2000 12:46:56 EDT
The pax numbers from this year are not really usable, as the North course was
not the same for all heats.  The 2nd through 5th heats on the north course on
Tuesday ran a slower modified course due to the fact that concrete was coming
up during the first heat which ESP ran in.  I'm not sure exactly how much
slower, but probably around a second.  My understanding was that on Wed. they
went back to the original configuration, but I am not positive.  Anyone know?

Mark