RE: J Thomas..... Bud Dress..... picture?

To: "'pylon@pylon.cc'" <pylon@pylon.cc>, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: J Thomas..... Bud Dress..... picture?
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 14:24:57 -0700
No offense, and I would never boast like this normally, but I think I would
look a hell of a lot better in such attire than JT, though by now it must be
all stretched out. It looks like he's stuffing his bra. Tacky. Nice legs
though. His triceps could use some definition.

I never thought male objectification could be this fun.

Katie K.