re: My ESP take

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: re: My ESP take
From: Karl Witt <witt@mediaone.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 08:27:47 -0400
At 02:44 AM 9/19/2000 -0400, Ron Katona did say:
>One thing I'd really like to get an answer on. What the heck happened in
>the Solo-II finals to make the late model Pony Cars disappear so much
>from Tunnell AND Madarash? 1.1 seconds 1st to second, 2.6 down to the
>next Pony car. Is the idea of a Pony car class even viable given the
>disparity _between_ Pony Cars? If not, then you have to fill the class

Well...one reason for the disparity between pony cars could be that quite a
few of the top drivers from 99 weren't there. Dave Shotz, Sam Strano,
Howard Duncan and Kent Rafferty weren't in the class this year (they were
2,3,4 and 6 respectively last year).

just a data point,
Karl