Re: Kansas questions

To: Jeff Lloyd <Jeff@cyberconceptz.com>
Subject: Re: Kansas questions
From: Mike Bultemeier <hottvr@birch.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 14:22:18 -0500
Kansas City Region SCCA, Crown Autocross Club are both in Kansas City.
Salina, Wichita and Topeka are all within a few hours drive. There is an event
almost every weekend within a two hour drive from late March until the first
of November. We have the Solotime Divisional series also. This is one of the
best Divisional series in the country.

Mike B. 99cm