More Pictures from Nationals

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: More Pictures from Nationals
From: Jason Saini <speedyj73@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 15:18:51 -0700 (PDT)
Well, I thought I'd throw my pictures on the web as well... the only
classes which I have allot of are G-Stock and A-Stock.  If you were in
one of those two classes, there's a good chance there's a pic of you.
The Misc folder has A-Mod, some C-Mod, some SS and SSL and a few
others.  Check and see if yours is there!

I have quite a few of Chicago Region drivers, so you guys be sure to
check.

Hope you enjoy, and feel free to snag any images you want.

Enjoyed my second Nationals (first since 1996), although I feel I could
have done better...  I don't think I properly represented what the
Corrado is capable of. But there's always next year!!

-Jason Saini  .  Chicago, IL
-'93 Corrado  .  GS Sleeper

http://im.yahoo.com/