awards dinner vacancy

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: awards dinner vacancy
From: pylon@pylon.cc
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 09:38:38 -0500
I have to admit, I got up and left after everyone I was there to see
got their trophy, this was just over half way through the awards
ceremony.

They waste a lot of time there talking about things that don't apply
to a lot of people, and then let people ramble on.  I like things to be
very efficient, and had they run the awards while people were eating
or before I think it would have been faster, and better attended!

-Cj
Pylon.CC
The Online Source for the Solo2
http://www.pylon.cc