Re: The Ultimate I-Class

To: pfoster@gdi.net
Subject: Re: The Ultimate I-Class
From: Mari L Clements <mrndr2@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 21:25:12 -0700
> This year I only see one DSM listed in GS which finished in 19th
> nearly 3 seconds back - not exactly a large sample to draw conclusions.

Then you missed both of the Diamond Star Motors cars in the trophies
(Alan Stratton at 5th and John McIver in 7th) as well as the two other
Mitsubishi Eclipses in 30th and 41st.  Or perhaps you didn't realize that
DSM includes all three clones made in the joint venture between
Mitsubishi and Chrysler (i.e., the Eagle Talon, the Mitsubishi Eclipse,
and the Plymouth Laser)?

mlc
'91 MR2 NA
------I take no responsibility for anything below this line------