Powder Puffs 'r Us

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Powder Puffs 'r Us
From: SusanD@aol.com
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 20:54:45 EDT
Dear Ms. Kraus,

I'm so glad you've found your testicles!  Heaven forbid that you drive in the
"powder puff" class by some accident of chromosomes.

As one who is "languishing" (and whose co-drivers will enjoy yet another set
of races tires worth $1000 from my nationals win) I can only hope to look up
your pantleg from my humble position.

If I ever decide that I'm too old and decrepit to drive a REAL race car (that
is, one with slicks and without radio and air conditioning) I may have to buy
a "powder puff" car, slap on some shocks, max the camber, and then, AND ONLY
THEN, will I follow in your distinguished tread marks.  Because when that day
comes there will be no Ladies Classes because of those, who like you, fail to
recognize that it would be better to encourage more women to join our sport,
than to malign their class with such parochial thinking.

May you forever reign supreme in the stock class of your choice.

Susan Delzell
CPL 91