RE: Powder Pff

To: "'autox@autox.team.net'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Powder Pff
From: Alan Pozner <AlanP@identicard.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 09:23:12 -0400
Mike Shields wrote:

>>Why oh why am I doing this.....<<

I feel the same way but I am about to insert foot in mouth also :-)

>>You know this is the thing which most bugs me about ladies classes. Why
>>is it that someone who (possibly) drives slower than I do gets to take
>>home contingency money, tires... whatever that I cannot get because of
>>the fact that we differ in gender.

I don't have a rulebook here but I suspect that there is no test prescribed
for determining gender in the rules (man, I am going to get slammed on this
:-) So I suggest that some man who wants to prove the absurdity of the
Ladies Classes enter as a Lady in next years nationals.

My take on it is that if there's a ladies class then there should be no open
class; instead have a men's class.

Regards,
Alan "just waiting for same lame-ass to question my manhood" Pozner