RE: Last posting to team.net for Evolution

To: msibilia@ailr.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Last posting to team.net for Evolution
From: "Arthur Emerson" <vreihen@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2000 12:39:32 GMT
"Marc J. Sibilia" <msibilia@ailr.com> wrote:

>I believe that most people that have taken a school or are
>thinking about taking a school want to stay informed.

Exactly.  I see Jean's posts as being a heads-up to Team.Net
members about new schools.  I don't know if you've tried
to get into an Evolution/McKamey School, but I had to
send out a check in November for a JUNE school a few
years ago!  By January, there was a waiting list.  Believe
me, the school doesn't need advertising on Team.Net to
sell spots.

>Why don't you start an outgoing mailing list where people who
>are interested can sign up?

I'm working out-of-band at this very moment to do just that.

Team.Net has lost a LOT of valuable members over bickering
and childish whining.  I hope that we don't lose Jean over
this.  Judging by the 2 AM time stamp on her last post,
I'd say that she's probably pretty close to unsubscribing.....

-Arthur ("Will the last person to unsubscribe please turn off
                                            the server???" edition)