Loren's Comment On Jean Kinser's Posting

To: "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Loren's Comment On Jean Kinser's Posting
From: Kenneth Allan Mitchell <nokones@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2000 09:22:29 -0700
I don't think that Jean's posting is inappropriate or in violation of
any rule of this net. I personally think that her posting regarding the
school meets rule number 2. "Participation and contribution of related
businesses and their employees in these discussions is quite welcome and
valued."

I think that Jean's posting and school is a great contribution to the
autocross community and this forum is an appropriate place to spread the
word to everyone. If Jean's posting was only for her benefit and not a
benefit to the drivers of the autocross commmunity than I would agree
with you on rule number 3. I don't think in this case that rule number 3
applies when this benefits the drivers and she is providing a service to
accomplish it.

I would like to ask a question Loren. Who are the others you are siding
with? Did you and others have some exchange of private e-mail or called
each other up on the telephone and discussed this issue prior to posting
your e-mail regarding Jean's inappropriate postings or did you on your
own just whip up your posting and say there are others that agree with
you? I don't a recall any postings asking for anyone's thought in this
issue. Did I miss that one? Oh well.

--
Kenneth Allan Mitchell
mailto:nokones@ix.netcom.com