I'm not dead yet... and new e-mail address!

To: "'autox'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: I'm not dead yet... and new e-mail address!
From: "Jeffrey D. Blankenship" <jeffreyblankenship@home.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2000 16:00:17 -0500
Due to an accident with a table saw, and complications during surgery, I've
been away from work and unable to read my mail.  If you sent any mail to
me directly on or after Thursday, 21 September, please re-send.  You will
notice that I have a new address for personal business.

Autox content?  I was modifying hockey pucks for use with floor jacks and
jack stands.  Take care, they are too small to work with without push
blocks!

Casualty: three fingers on my right hand from the last knuckle out were
shredded.
Good news is steel pins will replace the bones, and I'll have most of the
length,
sensation and mobility if things go as expected.  I nearly died during the
second surgery, but after two days in intensive care I recovered.  Details
of
that are too gross to relate here...  Lets just say its good to be back.
---
Jeffrey D. Blankenship
Champaign, IL