Tire Rack Lack of Service ( was re: 4x100 15" wheels )

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tire Rack Lack of Service ( was re: 4x100 15" wheels )
From: "Brad Cox" <COXB@trimofran.org>
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2000 14:43:55 -0500
>>Good luck.  As much as I'd like to buy from the Tire Rack, I cannot as
long as they continue to refuse to sell to me.<<

It might be that they're a fairly large company.  I recently ordered some tires
from them.  There were a couple of problems with my order and I talked to 2
different customer service reps.  One was fairly rude.  I won't say who they
were.  However, I spoke to another rep who was extremely nice and helpful.
Thanks Bridgette!  She was a great help, and redeemed my trust in the company.
It's tough to find good help these days...

-brad