Dial-In Test and Tune School in San Antonio Texas

To: "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Dial-In Test and Tune School in San Antonio Texas
From: Richard Rousseau <rnrouss@flash.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 01:00:09 -0500
I'm checking interest for an Evolution Test and Tune dial-in school.  If
there is enough interest, the school would be held Feb 3-4 '01 in San
Antonio TX. It would be held in conjunction with the already slated
Phase 1 & 2 school hosted by the San Antonio Sports Car Association
(SASCA).  If you would be interested in the school, e-mail me personally
(I'm on digest) so I can gauge interest.

Rick Rousseau
Secretary, SASCA