RE: Photo CD's

To: "'Dave Whitworth'" <dave@wcsllc.net>,
Subject: RE: Photo CD's
From: "Linnhoff, Eric" <elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 15:13:44 -0500
Nope, not yet.  I'm waiting to see what shows up on my porch first.  The
Puryear CD of photos from Nationals, the Nationals Results, the Mr Video
tape of my class or the fire suit that I ordered from Racer Wholesale the
tail end of last week.

I know which one I'm bettin' on.  ;^)

Eric Linnhoff in KC
1998 Dodge Neon R/T
#69 STS    #13 TLS
eric10mm@qni.com

"If someone offers you a breath mint, accept it."
H. Jackson Brown, Jr. - Life's Little Treasure Book, on wisdom