Reair(s) of the SCCA Valvoline Runoffs at Christmas

To: "NER" <ner@ner.org>, "Porsche 911 post" <911@rennlist.org>,
Subject: Reair(s) of the SCCA Valvoline Runoffs at Christmas
From: "Matt Murray" <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 20:39:39 -0400
I just received word about the reairs. Set your
VCR/Tivo/digital-storage-media-file-server thingy for Christmas. Yup.
Christmas. It might even be a marathon of back to back to back. I'll post
more when I get more info, or when they build out the logs that far. Right
now, they've only built to late Oct./Early Nov.

Matt Murray

mattm@optonline.net