Re: Stock Class Question

To: awhittle@fastrans.net
Subject: Re: Stock Class Question
From: reddog_es22@juno.com
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 23:35:11 -0500
I can't speak for some of the high dollar classes (ie. AS, SS), but you
can buy a car, compete, and win in HS for $5000. True, you can get into
an FM for that, but they're kind of tough to commute in :^) For budget
racing it's hard to beat HS or even CS. Protests are just one of those
things that are going to happen at the National level, that's the main
way we police our sport. I haven't heard anyone recommend a more
effective way to keep things in check. BTW, how much money was sunk into
the AM "sucker" car that was outlawed the year after it was built?

Scott Sawyer
'91 Civic Si  HS 22
Team Underdog Racing, Underdog F&C
http://www.teamunderdog.com